Welcome, Willkommen, Bienvenue, Failte
Start The Torridon experience the moment you arrive in Scotland with The Torridon Highland Welcome package.
Donald, your driver and a life-long highlander, will greet you as you arrive with a hamper full of Torridon goodies, before taking you on a journey through the mountainous landscape en-route to The Torridon. Donald will be able to tell you all about Culloden Battlefield, Rogie Falls, Loch Garve, Loch Luichart, Loch a Chroisg, Glen Doherty, Glen Torridon and the Torridon mountains, stopping on the way to show you the best views.
Your arrival to The Torridon will see you check into one of our Suites or Grand Master rooms with Victorian-era features and splashes of flamboyance, offering stunning views of Loch Torridon and the surrounding mountain range, before enjoying everything the resort has to offer.
The Torridon Highland Welcome package includes:
- A two-night stay in one of our individually designed Suites or Grand Master rooms
- Dinner created by Chef Paul Green and his team in the elegant 1887 restaurant
- Whisky tasting of a bespoke range of our 365 malts in our acclaimed classic style Whisky & Gin Bar
- A flavoursome evening meal in our Bo & Muc Brasserie
- A full day activity with The Torridon Outdoors Team or a full day hire in our all-electric Porsche Taycan 4S*
- Private return transfers from Inverness Airport with a guided journey
- A hamper of Scottish comforts with a gift to take home to remember your Torridon Time
From £3,450 for two-nights based on two people sharing a double room.
* Terms & Conditions apply