Blissful waterside haven
Step into your own private self catering sanctuary, where silence reigns and breathtaking vistas unfold.
This is no ordinary retreat, it’s a one-of-a-kind home away from home. Each space has been exquisitely crafted to pair authentic charming features with modern day furnishings. A seamless and beautiful blend of heritage, elegance and comfort.
Cosy up in the armchair and lose yourself in the hypnotic views of Loch Torridon and the mountains. As evening's cool embrace descends, gather by the inviting wood burner, cocooned in warmth and intimacy.
A stay at the Boathouse is an invitation to relax, rejuvenate and soothe your soul.
Please sign up to our newsletter to be notified when the 2025 dates are released.
We welcome you to dine with us but bookings must be made in advance.
No dogs are allowed.
- Two bedrooms; a double with loch view, and a twin
- Fully equipped kitchen and welcome basket with freshly prepared treats and essentials
- Egyptian cotton sheets and duck-down duvets
- Super-soft bathrobes and slippers
- Flatscreen smart TV, full HD Sky
- Bluetooth speaker
- Bathroom and separate shower room
- Lounge with wood burning stove and full log basket
- Plush pillows in your choice of firmness
- Bamford toiletries
- Sparkling and still water
- Board games and books