Bliadhna Mhath Ur – Happy New Year
Why settle for anywhere else to bring in the New Year than the Torridon House Party?
Our extraordinary surroundings and unwavering commitment to perfection create a Hogmanay that's not just special, but one that is truly spectacular and magical.
We host a traditional Scottish Hogmanay with champagne, exquisite dining, ceilidh dancing, and a wee dram or two - all the wonderful ingredients you would expect.
The demand is always high for our Hogmanay celebrations, so we suggest you secure your stay well in advance, even the year ahead. Come join us for a New Year's celebration that's simply irresistible!
A magical Hogmanay awaits
Start your journey to merriment on December 30th with a lavish afternoon tea, followed by an exquisite dinner in our 1887 Restaurant.
Awaken to Hogmanay with a hearty Scottish breakfast, followed by a scrumptious afternoon tea. Nighttime brings the epic Hogmanay house party with oodles of champagne, fine dining, ceilidh dancing, and a dazzling fireworks display to light up the New Year. Truly spectacular!
Ease into New Year's Day with brunch, and a leisurely stroll or an invigorating dip in Loch Torridon.
We’ve thoughtfully packaged up the perfect Hogmanay, in our three or five night packages, brimming with everything you need for an epic stay.
While our attire suggestion is smart and comfortable for most occasions, for the Hogmanay dinner, we invite you to dress in your best black tie or Highland dress.
Your journey to a spectacular Highland Hogmanay house party starts right here.
To be added to the waitlist for 2024 please enquire now with us.
New Year's Eve Itinerary
- Make sure you have a good breakfast, starting with our homemade porridge and if you wish a shot of Whisky, followed by Full Scottish Breakfast.
- During the afternoon, relax and enjoy tea and cakes by the log fire
- 6.45pm – Rohaise and Daniel would like to invite you to Champagne and Canapés served in the Front Hall.
- 7.30pm – A gourmet dinner skillfully prepared by our team of chefs and professionally served by our restaurant team. Dress up in your finery and enjoy an evening to remember the true Highland way. Dress Code: Black Tie.
- Evening entertainment is organised so you can dance the night away with our Ceilidh band, or you may prefer to retire to the Whisky Bar for a dram, and listen to the music from a distance.
- At midnight start the new year with Champagne and fireworks!
New Year's Day Itinerary
- Enjoy a relaxed late brunch in the restaurant served until 11am
- If you wish to join us, we will take you on a gentle walk around Torridon to clear the cobwebs. You will have the opportunity to discuss the local landscape and see some of our wildlife. Alternatively take a dip in Loch Torridon to start the new year!
- The day is left for you to relax and enjoy, sit in front of the fire, have lunch, maybe a stroll through the woods and soak up the wonderful views of Torridon.
- During the afternoon relax and enjoy tea and cakes by the log fire.
- A gourmet New Year’s Day buffet dinner will be served by our chefs in the Front Hall from 7.00pm. The superb buffet is filled with local delights such as shellfish, carved meats, and other British classic dishes.
Breakfast & Dinner Is included in the package price. Dinner on 30th is served 7.30pm, Dinner on 31st is served 7.30pm and Buffet dinner on 1st at 7.30pm. Dress is smart but casual, please wear whatever makes you feel comfortable. Hogmanay dinner is black tie or Highland dress
Prices are per room per 3 or 5 night package inclusive of dinner bed and breakfast – contact us for remaining availability and rates.
A non refundable deposit equal to the first night’s accommodation is required to secure the booking- Balance is required on 1st November. We respectfully remind our guests that a booking represents a contract between themselves and The Torridon. In the event of cancellation or curtailment. A charge will be incurred. We advise all our guests to take out travel insurance against unforeseen cancellation
All bookings will be confirmed in writing by email
You can pay the deposit and settle the account by cash, Amex, Visa, Mastercard or debit cards
If you have to cancel all or part of your holiday for whatever reason, the Torridon will apply the following: Cancellation made after booking is made, the full deposit will be charged. Cancellation within 56 days before arrival, 100% of the accommodation price will be charged. In any event, we will do our best to try to re-sell the room, however we advise that you take out travel insurance.
We do not permit children over the Hogmanay celebrations as everything is organised for adults only.
Dogs are not allowed in the main house but can stay in our Deluxe Suite. They may also have the run of the grounds under supervision.