Our deluxe rooms
All of our deluxe rooms offer glorious views of the surrounding mountains, roaming Highland cattle and soaring eagles. Treat yourself to simple elegance mixed with exquisite lighting in Beinn Dearg, uplifting yellows and playful design in Liathach and a modern, homely feel in Diabaig.
Bedroom 17 can be made as a twin-bedded room.
1st floor bedroom with contemporary design. Superb loch and mountain views from the super king sized double bed. Separate shower and slipper bath.
2nd floor bedroom with loch and mountain views. The bath is located in the bedroom and offers wonderful views of the tops of the mountains while having a soak. The bathroom is contemporary design and located in the hotel’s clock tower
2nd floor bedroom with loch and mountain views that has a super king size bed that can be double or twin. The seating area has a sofa bed that can be used for children 12 and under. Large bathroom with free standing bath and separate shower.
- Cool 100% Egyptian cotton sheets
- Luxurious duck down feather duvets
- Sumptuous pillows of your choice
- Cosy bath robes and slippers
- Cowshed Toiletries
- Flat screen television
- All beds are super king size 6’6
- Wireless internet access
- Iron and ironing board
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Tunnock’s Teacakes
- Sparkling and still water
- Full HD Sky package
- Deluxe rooms range in size from 27 square metres to 43 square metres