Grand Master Room
Opulence and understated grandeur
Our Grand Master rooms pair luxury, refined glamour and heritage to perfection, with soft hues, elegant upholstery and unique finishing touches.
After a day exploring, bask in the sensational views of Loch Torridon from the handcrafted wooden tub, carefully positioned in our Beinn Eighe room for a one-of-a-kind soak. A place where memories are made.
In what was once the Loch Torridon room for the Victorian laird, expect the unexpected; a walk-in shower built into the original clock tower. Nothing short of spectacular.
- Rooms range from 40 to 47 square metres
- Super-soft bathrobes and slippers
- Flatscreen smart TV, full HD Sky
- Dyson hairdryer
- Tea tray with Tunnock’s Teacakes
- Sparkling and still water
- Egyptian cotton sheets and duck-down duvet
- Bamford toiletries
- Choice of bath or shower
- Bedside USB charging
- Coffee machine
- In-room safe