Our classic bedrooms have a contemporary feel - refined, comfortable and stylish.
Crisp cotton sheets, opulent down feather duvets, sumptuous pillows – the ingredients for a perfect night’s sleep. These rooms don’t have loch or mountain views, but face the rear or side of the house. Bedroom 20 can be made as a twin-bedded room and is suitable for disabled access, on the ground floor.
Please note Classic Rooms 19 and 20 can be setup as a twin rooms.
1st floor bedroom with contemporary design and double king size bed. No views are offered from this room. The rain shower is located over the bath.
2nd floor bedroom with contemporary design and super king size double bed. No view is available from this bedroom. Room can be twinned. The shower is located over the bath.
Ground floor bedroom with views to the burn at the side of the hotel. The bathroom has a wet room with shower only and is suitable for disabled access.
- Cool 100% Egyptian cotton sheets
- Luxurious duck down feather duvets
- Sumptuous pillows of your choice
- Cosy cotton waffle dressing gowns
- Flat screen television
- Classic rooms range in size from 24 square metres to 26 square metres
- Wireless internet access
- Iron and ironing board
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Tunnock’s Teacakes
- Sparkling and still water
- Full HD Sky package