Private Sea Tours
SeaflowerSkye is a comfortable 40ft catamaran which is available for charter.
Guests of The Torridon can arrange collection in Sheildaig which is 10 minutes away from the Hotel.
Our tours revolve around visiting remote, scenic locations and serving fresh, locally caught seafood onboard the boat. The skipper’s father and brother are both fishermen, it is their daily catch which is served on board. Along with their shellfish, we serve local smoked salmon. Alternative options are also available for non seafood eaters.
We can tailor a charter around your interests. Whether you would prefer a visit to the beautiful, privately owned island of Rona, which has a population of just two residents or perhaps a distillery tour and a dram on the Isle of Raasay, we can plan a trip to suit.
See some of Skye’s beautiful coastline from the sea, passing landmarks like The Old Man of Storr, Kilt Rock and The Black Cuillin Range along the way. Let us take you for a fun, memorable day on the water.
Private charters are available from £1950 and can accommodate from 2-12 people. Seaflower Skye also offer scheduled tours departing from Portree.
Transport from the resort to Shieldaig can be arranged with Torridon Private Hire – please add a note to the enquiry form if you require transport.
- What do I need to take?
- Sensible clothing and footwear is all that is required for this experience, it can be cold on the sea even in fine weather so a good jacket is recommended.
- Can children go on the experience?
- Children can go on the experience when accompanied by a parent / guardian.
- When can the experience be booked.
- The experience can be booked between April and September inclusive.
- Is there a bathroom
- Yes, there is a bathroom on board.
- Is the boat heated
- Yes, the wheelhouse is heated and there is a canopy that covers the deck