- Great for the pocket…
- Adventure on your doorstep
- Have fun in one of the world’s most desirable back gardens! In Wester Ross, mountain biking, walking, climbing, kayaking and more are all on your doorstep, and you can start your day with a refreshing dip in the loch if you so choose. If you prefer to stay indoors, there’s also a team gym available.
- Try something different
- Maybe it’s a gap year like no other, or maybe it’s the start of a lifelong career in hospitality – take time to breathe, find your passion and grow with our support.
- Rise to the challenge
- We have a range of opportunities available – including apprenticeships that can really kick-start your career. Our on-site training manager is dedicated to rewarding your passion with quality opportunities to develop as you want.
- Training personalised for you
- Download our training matrix
Live and work in a place like no other.
Get out from the city and make friends for life when you join our fun and motivated team of up to 50 like-minded people living on site.
We’re very proud to be a five red star resort, but it’s our personality that our guests really love and that’s what we want you to bring to The Torridon. Our kitchen team are a key part of every visit to the resort, from a delicious lunch through to the perfect dinner every meal is away to show our guests what it means to enjoy a place like no other.
You’ll need to have a UK/EU passport and/or valid visa
- Supervise and organise a section in the kitchen on rotational basis, hot/cold larder, sauce, pass pastry.
- Supervise and support breakfast, lunch, room service and dinner service
- Contribute to the creative development of seasonal dishes for the menu.
- Supervise with the implementation of self and Team Cook Safe.
- Supervise with the control of food to reduce wastage in line with agreed GP targets.
- Supervise with training of junior members of the team so that they are confident and competent.
- Supervise the stock and equipment to maintain adequate levels.
- Assist with the cleaning of the kitchen and storage areas.
- Communicate effectively with the Kitchen team and other departments.
- Attend and contribute to meetings daily, weekly, monthly as necessary.
- Be able to talk to guests effectively about the resort and what is on offer.
- Ensure a continuous level of self-development
- Assist with the organisation and production of healthy, varied meals for the whole
ARE YOU OUR NEXT RESORT CDP
If you think you are the perfect person to join our team then we want to hear from you. Just fill in the form below to apply.