What’s included in the price?
The tariff includes:
- Double bedroom with loch view
- Twin bedroom
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Luxury fluffy white towels and bath robes
- One bathroom and one shower-room
- Kitchen with every utensil you need for a 7-day break
- Oil, salt, pepper, washing up liquid, washing powder, tea bags and coffee pods
- Welcome basket including Eggs, butter, bread, milk, jam, biscuits
- Basic supplies – dishwasher tablets, washing powder, washing-up liquid
- Cow Shed shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion
- Wood burning stove and full log basket
- Bose bluetooth speaker
- Wi-fi (not particularly fast in our area)
- SKY TV and DVD player
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Selection of board games & books
Check in is from 4 pm, check out is 10 am. Please note Dogs are not permitted.
How to book?
Call us on 01445 791 242 or email email@example.com . At the time of booking we require 50% of the total price. The remaining charge will be taken four weeks before your arrival date.
Only guests listed at the time of booking may stay in the house or use the facilities.
If guests leave damage in the house that they have not drawn our attention to, we reserve the right to debit their card for the cost of repairs.
We ask that you leave it as you find it. If any addition or specialist cleaning is required after you have left, we reserve the right to charge the extra costs to your debit/credit card.
A basket of logs is included in the price, any extra logs will be charged at £5.00 a basket.
Cancellation or failure to arrive
If you fail to arrive or have to cancel your holiday, we reserve the right to charge the remaining balance to your credit or debit card. We strongly advise all guests to take out adequate holiday insurance.
A normal week let is from Saturday to Saturday. Winter breaks and shorter stays are available on request, except for during peak holiday periods.
For further details, please contact Rohaise on 01445 791 242 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org