OUR GRAND MASTER ROOMS OFFER UNRIVALLED VIEWS IN CONTEMPORARY LUXURY
Offering the height of luxury and comfort, each uniquely designed, featuring some of the most sumptuous additions in all the hotel.
Super-king sized beds, featuring cool Egyptian cotton sheets. Large en-suite bathrooms with roll-top tubs and views from your bedroom that are, we think, amongst the finest in the world. Rooms 2 and 3 can be made as a twin-bedded rooms.
A glorious mix of contemporary style and traditional, the large 1st-floor bedroom with super king bed enjoys amazing views, especially from the locally made wooden bath located in the bedroom. The bathroom is located in the hotel’s clock tower with a large walk-in shower.
The royal master bedroom on the 1st floor has the most amazing views of Loch Torridon and the mountains. The original lairds bedroom. A mix of contemporary and tradition. Large bathroom with free standing bath and separate shower. The King size bed can be double or twin.
- Cool 100% Egyptian cotton sheets
- Luxurious duck down feather duvets
- Sumptuous pillows of your choice
- Digital Roberts Radios with USB charging
- Cosy bathrobes and slippers
- Cowshed Toiletries
- Flat-screen television
- Wireless internet access
- Super Kingsize beds 6’6
- Iron and ironing board
- Tea and Nespresso coffee making facilities
- Tunnock’s Teacakes
- Sparkling and still water
- Full HD Sky package
- Master rooms range in size from 40 square metres to 47 square metres