The 1887 Master Suite celebrates the year in which the Torridon house was built.
Our 1887 Master Suite is named after the year The Torridon house was built. Victorian-themed with contemporary touches, this vast suite with emperor bed, living room, bathroom with separate shower room is the ultimate choice for a celebratory stay.
- Cool 100% Egyptian cotton sheets
- Luxurious duck down feather duvets
- Sumptuous pillows of your choice
- Cosy bath robes and slippers
- Cowshed toiletries
- Flat screen television
- Wireless internet access
- Emperor Size bed 7′
- Iron and ironing board
- Tea and Nespresso coffee making facilities
- Tunnock’s Teacakes
- Sparkling and still water
- Full HD Sky package
- 1887 Suite size – 77 square metres
1887 Suite Gallery
12 Months of The Torridon
Connect With Us
Welcome To The Torridon Booking System
This is step 1
Book an Experience
buy a Voucher
By booking direct with us we promise the best rates and complimentary Scottish breakfast throughout your stay. If you would like to gift a stay at the Torridon to a friend or family we have a range of voucher options available to enjoy a Torridon Experience.