The 1887 Suite celebrates the year in which the Torridon House was built.
Victorian-themed with contemporary touches, this one-bedroom suite offers the utmost luxury at The Torridon.
This 1st floor suite, has been designed with homage to the year the house was built. Victorian styled touches together with contemporary design give a feel of real luxury. The emperor bed (7ft) dominates the bedroom. The bathroom offer a free standing bath and separate shower room.
- Cool 100% Egyptian cotton sheets
- Luxurious duck down feather duvets
- Sumptuous pillows of your choice
- Cosy cotton waffle dressing gowns
- Flat screen television
- Wireless internet access
- Iron and ironing board
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Tunnock’s Teacakes
- Sparkling and still water
- Full HD Sky package
- 1887 Suite size – 77 square metres