The 1887 Suite celebrates the year in which the Torridon house was built.
Our 1887 Suite is named after the year The Torridon house was built. Victorian-themed with contemporary touches, this vast suite with emperor bed, living room, bathroom with separate shower room is the ultimate choice for a celebratory stay.
- Cool 100% Egyptian cotton sheets
- Luxurious duck down feather duvets
- Sumptuous pillows of your choice
- Cosy bath robes and slippers
- Cowshed toiletries
- Flat screen television
- Wireless internet access
- Emperor Size bed 7′
- Iron and ironing board
- Tea and Nespresso coffee making facilities
- Tunnock’s Teacakes
- Sparkling and still water
- Full HD Sky package
- 1887 Suite size – 77 square metres