Dining at The Torridon is open to Resort residents and booked guests only.
Please click to check availability for Afternoon Tea at The Hotel and lunch and dinner at Bo & Muc for non-residents here – Please note that 1887 restaurant is currently open only for resort residents
Please note that tables are not automatically reserved for residents and without a restaurant booking, tables cannot be guaranteed.
Bars and Restaurants at The Torridon are cashless – please pay by card – Cash may be paid on checkout to settle your bill.
- 11 – 10pm Wednesday – Sunday – Closed Monday & Tuesday Until April 2024
Beinn Bar is open all day for residents, and non-residents for drinks, tea & coffee and cakes.
Bo & Muc
Wednesday – Sunday – Closed Monday & Tuesday Until April 2024
- Lunch 12 noon – 3pm
- Dinner 6pm until 9pm
Currently, Bo & Muc is open for booked guests and resort residents only – check availability
- Torridon Outdoors is open on Tuesdays to Saturdays from September to March inclusive and closed on Sundays and Mondays.
- Open daily 9am – 5pm April – August
Open to Residents & Non-Residents – pre booking required at Torridon Outdoors
The Torridon Hotel
- Breakfast 8am until 10:00am Residents Only
- Dinner 6:45pm until 9pm (Wednesday – Sunday)
Currently, 1887 is open for Resort residents only.
Currently Afternoon Tea is open for booked guests and resort residents only – check availability