Fly Fishing, Torridon Style
Join us for a luxury fly fishing experience in a place like no other. Guided by YouFish Scotland you will be picked up from the Hotel and taken to Loch Damph where you’ll enjoy a full or half day’s fishing from our 19ft Irish Lough boat with an expert guide.
Loch Damph is known to hold specimen Brown Trout, and depending on the time of year you could even connect with a Salmon or Sea Trout fresh run from the River Balgy
The expereince is available for £360 for a half day or £500 for a full day. All tackle can be provided free of charge if required. And Full day experiences will include a lunch hamper. The experience can be provided for a maximum of 2 people in the boat.
- What do I need to take?
- Sensible clothing and footwear is all that is required for this experience, it can be cold on the loch even in fine weather so a good jacket is recommended.
- Can the boat be hired outside of the package
- No – The boat is available only for the Torridon Fly Fishing Experience.
- Does the guest need to have any fly fishing experience
- No – The expert guide will be able to provide instruction.
- Can children go on the experience?
- Children over 8 can go on the experience when accompanied by a parent / guardian.