We are a dog friendly resort...the owner's dogs, Rui & Mac wouldn’t have it any other way!
Dogs are welcome in and around the resort, however there are a few rules and restrictions to allow all guests to enjoy the relaxation that The Torridon Resort offers. There is a charge of £20 per dog per room.
- Please do not leave your dog in your bedroom alone unless secure in a dog crate. If you know your dog tends to bark, please do not leave them alone in the room. A barking dog is very disruptive so please be considerate of others.
- Please keep your dog on a lead at all times throughout the hotel and garden area.
- Please ensure you dog does not go on any furniture, in bathtubs, basins or in the showers. *If we notice your dog has been on any furniture in your room or the main part of the resort, we will need to add £100 charge for additional cleaning.
- Please always pick up any waste and dispose of it properly.
- When coming back from any muddy walks, please wash you dog (and your shoes) at a hose provided.
The hotel has a specific suite ‘Chestnut Cottage’ that is our dog-friendly room. Adults will be spoilt too, given it is a two-room space comprising of a large bedroom and cosy living room with a wood-burning stove. The cottage has its own private outside garden with seating area and is entered from the side of the hotel building. It’s secluded and quiet but with all the five star touches that you would expect from us. Dogs are not permitted in the public areas of the hotel.
All the ground floor rooms in The Stables are dog friendly. This includes all three family bedrooms, three double and two twin bedrooms.
For all our accommodation we kindly ask you do not to leave your dog unattended in your room unless they are secure in a dog crate. This is to avoid any accidental damage to the property. Please note that charges can be incurred for extra cleaning or damage to the room, that can happen from time to time.
Dogs are welcome in any part of the resort grounds, but we would ask owners to be aware of vehicles moving around on the resort roads as well as other guests on mountain bikes. Dogs are not allowed to enter the fields, where there are cattle and, please remember that we do have a working farm on the resort. The walking routes and the hills are great places for our furry friends to get a runabout. Around the immediate hotel resort, we recommend that you keep your dog on a lead at all times.
Dogs are welcome in the Beinn Bar. Naturally, they should be kept under control and please remember that not all guests will be comfortable with some dogs…especially excitable ones!