Live and work in a place like no other.
Escape from the city, find your second family and make friends for life when you join our fun and motivated team of up to 50 like minded people living on site you’ll be making your home in a place like no other.
- Escape the Cost of Living Crisis
- Experience an adventurous daily life
- Have fun in one of the world’s most desirable back gardens mountain biking, walking, climbing, kayaking and more are all on your doorstep! We’ve even got a team gym in-case it’s raining!
- Escape to a life changing experience
- Maybe it’s a gap year like no other, maybe it’s the start of a lifelong career in hospitality – Take time to breath, find yourself and grow with our support!
- Rise to the challenge
- With an on-site training manager we are dedicated to rewarding your passion with quality opportunities to develop as you want.
Interested in joining The Torridon team? We are currently recruiting for team members to join us now. Browse vacancies below.
LIFE BEYOND THE RESORT
As beautiful as Torridon is, we know that you’ll want to escape your workplace every now and then. Our team often spend their days off exploring the area, climbing mountains, taking boat trips, canoeing on the loch and enjoying Highland life with fellow colleagues.
OUR WORKING ETHOS
Our team are the life and soul of the resort. It is up to us to ensure our guests are made to feel at home and getting the most out of their holiday. We like to think of Torridon as home away from home, and our team as the perfect hosts. The level of pride we take is second to none, our warm and friendly approach is never forgotten and our attention to detail is what makes our guests come back year after year.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where will I be living? What can I do on my day off? What will I be wearing? You probably have lots of questions about working abroad at The Torridon.