We are delighted to welcome guests to The Torridon. Following the updated guidance in Scotland, there is no longer a limit on how many people can gather inside or outside.
To ensure guest safety, we have updated our procedures in line with Scottish government guidelines as set out below:
Covid19 Guidance from Monday 9th August
- It remains a legal requirement to wear a face covering in an indoor hospitality setting in Scotland, and we will be asking all guests to comply with this. When seated, drinking or eating the face covering is not required. This rule does not apply to children under the age of 12 years old.
- We are legally required to take customer details for track and trace, and will continue to ask guests to either leave their details or check in using the Track and Trace App.
- Hand sanitisers are available for use, and we encourage all guests to sanitise their hands up on entering and leaving the establishment.
- Opening times and booking options for all our restaurants and bars are advertised on the web site. (1887 Restaurant | Bo and Muc | Afternoon Tea | Whisky Bar | Beinn Bar )
- Guests can now order drinks at the bar or from their table if they prefer.
For full Scottish Government guidance please click here