We wanted to update our friends, guests, followers and admirers as to what has been happening at The Torridon since we had to close our doors in March and what we have been doing to prepare to welcome guests.
A PLACE LIKE NO OTHER
The Torridon is a family business that has operated for nearly 30 years, always caring passionately about what we do and always striving to offer the ultimate hospitality experience to all who visit. Prioritising the wellbeing of all our guests and the team who look after them have always been key to our aim of providing a home from home when people can relax.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
We’ve reviewed our operations and have implemented changes that we hope will enhance your experience and reassure you of your health and safety. Naturally, we have been working closely with our team to ensure they are feeling confident and happy as they deliver our service promise to you. Ultimately we want you to rest, enjoy and stay safe.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We now have a single point for checking in, enhanced procedures for servicing bedrooms and public areas, revised spacing in our bars and restaurants and we are discussing individual and private hire of Torridon Outdoor instructors. Our team are being trained in the new procedures but focusing on still being able to offer the personalised service that you have come to expect. We will continue to work with public health authorities to enable us to adjust and update measures in line with the very latest guidance.
WHAT IS NEW
We have been busy while you have been away and we have refurbished our 1887 restaurant with a stylish contemporary design and a new conservatory. Our new head chef, Paul Green, joined us in February and no sooner had he started, we were closed down, so he is now raring to go to present you with the best of our Highlands gastronomy. We have a new casual restaurant, Bo & Muc, where we are offering classic greats in a casual dining setting and The Beinn Bar will be offering fantastic Scottish fayre. Our bedrooms at the formerly known Inn, have been refurbished and rebranded as The Stables, and we hope that all our guests staying at The Hotel, The Stables or The Boat House, will look to enjoy all the facilities of the resort.
A PLACE FOR EXCLUSIVE EXPERIENCES
We are still able to offer the adventure and experiences that we know you enjoy, subject to availability. Torridon Outdoors will be operating on a limited and tailored basis, our Morgan can be hired for an exhilarating drive, and afternoon tea and private dining is available to indulge in local Highlands produce prepared by Chef Paul Green.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Torridon.
Dan & Rohaise
Current hospitality rules will be in place from Friday 9th October to Monday 2nd November
Bo & Muc and The Beinn Bar
- Food will be available from 12:00 to 20:00 (last orders)
- Non residents can eat from 12:00 to 17:00 but must have finished, paid and departed by 18:00.
- Only residents bookings will be taken from 18:00 but no alcohol will be served unless its taken outside.
- Alcohol is only served outside between 11.00 and 22.00, if you are feeling brave enough .
- Bo & Muc and The Beinn Bar will close at 22:00.
The Torridon Hotel
- Afternoon Tea service will continue, non residents must vacate the Hotel by 18:00. Alcohol is unable to be served for afternoon tea unless it is taken outside but Scottish weather may play a part in this.
- 1887 Restaurant bookings will be for residents of the Resort only between 18:45 – 20:00
- Alcohol can only be consumed if taken outside but non residents will not be served after 18:00.
- 1887 Restaurant and Whisky Bar will close at 22:00 to all residents