Live and work in a place like no other.
Get out from the city and make friends for life when you join our fun and motivated team of up to 50 like-minded people living on site.
- Great for the pocket…
- Save money with live-in accommodation – all your bills are included (Broadband, heating, electricity and gas) and all meals are provided whether you’re working or not. Save £10k plus per year compared to a live out role at the same salary!
- Find out how much you could save with our clever calculator.
- Adventure on your doorstep
- Have fun in one of the world’s most desirable back gardens! In Wester Ross, mountain biking, walking, climbing, kayaking and more are all on your doorstep, and you can start your day with a refreshing dip in the loch if you so choose. If you prefer to stay indoors, there’s also a team gym available.
- Try something different
- Maybe it’s a gap year like no other, or maybe it’s the start of a lifelong career in hospitality – take time to breathe, find your passion and grow with our support.
- Rise to the challenge
- We have a range of opportunities available – including apprenticeships that can really kick-start your career. Our on-site training manager is dedicated to rewarding your passion with quality opportunities to develop as you want.
- Great for the pocket…
Interested in joining The Torridon team? We are currently recruiting for team members to join us now. Browse vacancies below
LIFE BEYOND THE RESORT
As beautiful as Torridon is, we know that you’ll want to escape your workplace every now and then. Our team often spend their days off exploring the area, climbing mountains, taking boat trips, canoeing on the loch and enjoying Highland life with fellow colleagues.
OUR WORKING ETHOS
Our team are the life and soul of the resort. It is up to us to ensure our guests are made to feel at home and getting the most out of their holiday. We like to think of Torridon as home away from home, and our team as the perfect hosts. The level of pride we take is second to none, our warm and friendly approach is never forgotten and our attention to detail is what makes our guests come back year after year.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where will I be living? What can I do on my day off? What will I be wearing? You probably have lots of questions about working abroad at The Torridon.