Jobs At the Torridon
***** Please download this application form first *****
We are looking for enthusiastic team members to join the team in 2018. These are hands-on roles that support the day to day function of The Torridon as a whole. Ideally you will have experience in a similar role, but full training will be provided and opportunities for career progression available.
Hours are fully exible from minimum 16 to maximum 45 hours per week available with rates from £8.50ph live out and £7.50 live in
If you are interested in working at The Torridon then we would love to hear from you please forward your CV and current photo to email@example.com
We are currently looking for the following positions:
- Head Housekeeper
- Restaurant: Supervisor
- Kitchen: Breakfast Chef
- Inn: Food and Beverage Manager, Duty Manager
Be our next apprentice and have the opportunity to become a hotel manager of the future?
We are looking for our next apprentice to join our team at The Torridon. This is a 2-3 year programme which allows you to train, earn and learn on-site here, gaining the skills and behaviours required for a future in the hospitality industry. You will be one of 20 other apprentices joining hotels all over Scotland, combining on-site learning for SVQ, Masterclasses and personal support development and training, this is an opportunity of a lifetime. Have a look at the website or contact us today for more information and for an application form.
Reasons you might like to work at The Torridon
- Unique training for each individual member of staff
- Comfortable en-suite accommodation – under floor heating, en-suite bathroom, Free wi-fi available.
- Top ten employer in Scotland voted by caterer.com
- Set in the most stunning and beautiful locations on the west coast of Scotland.
- Numerous staff benefits and hotel discounts.
- We only employ professional, like-minded individuals.
- Free staff activities.
- Ethical business who cares for its team, customer, suppliers and environment.