WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Someone to exceed the expectations of our guests in foodservice delivery to a five- star standard, by creating unforgettable memories and to inspire and challenge your team to deliver them with passion.
- Manage food production from the Kitchen including – breakfast, lunch, and afternoon tea, room & dinner service.
- Organise and manage nutritious, varied and healthy options for team meals daily.
- Manage appropriate stock supplies and equipment for the kitchen.
- Manage the Health & Safety for the Kitchen.
- Ensure the implementation of self and Team Cook Safe.
- Manage the control of food to reduce wastage in line with agreed GP targets.
- Actively promote and utilise, herbs fruits and vegetables from the hotel kitchen garden.
- Induct and Train all members of the team so that they are confident and competent.
- Performance manage each member of your team.
- Manage the stock and equipment to maintain adequate quality levels.
- Communicate effectively with the Kitchen team and other departments.
- Manage, attend and contribute to meetings daily, weekly, monthly as necessary.
- Be able to talk to guests effectively about the resort and what is on offer.
- Monitor competitors and be aware of current trends & implement ideas.
- Ensure a continuous level of self-development.
ABILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
- A passion for food and producing creative and exciting dishes
- Creative food production from the Kitchen Garden
- Dedication to food quality and control
- Self-motivated, pro-active and flexible
- Ability to forward think and plan ahead
- Ability to work calmly under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent timekeeping and reliability
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Problem solving and adapting in the kitchen
- 12 Months Experience in a similar role
- Available for the full season
- UK passport/Pre-settled Status approval
- Individually designed On-the-Job Training
- Personal Development Programme
- Promotional Opportunities
- Accommodation with Wi-Fi – all bills paid for
- Meals Provided On and Off Duty
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a Gym/Mountain Bikes/Free Activities
- Friends and Family Discounts
ARE YOU OUR NEXT SENIOR SOUS CHEF?
If you think you are the perfect person to join our team then we want to hear from you. Just fill in the form below to apply.