WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Someone to exceed the expectations of our guests in foodservice delivery to a five- star standard, by creating unforgettable memories and to inspire and challenge your team to deliver them with passion.
- Co-ordinate and manage breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, room service and dinner service.
- Ensure that you maintain appropriate stock supplies and equipment for the kitchen.
- Ensure the implementation of self and Team Cook
- Co-ordinate the control of food to reduce wastage in line with agreed GP targets.
- Actively promote and utilise, herbs fruits and vegetables from the hotel kitchen garden.
- Induct and Train all members of the team so that they are confident and competent.
- Performance manage each member of your team.
- Manage team rotas to ensure productivity and work-life balance.
- Manage the stock and equipment to maintain adequate levels.
- Communicate effectively with the Kitchen team and other departments.
- Attend and contribute to meetings daily, weekly, monthly as necessary.
- Be able to talk to guests effectively about the resort and what is on offer.
- Manage monthly quality audit checks.
- Monitor competitors and be aware of current trends
- Ensure a continuous level of self-development
- Monitor and record the kitchen team’s weekly hours to ensure a work/life balance
- Ensure the organisation and production of healthy, varied meals for the whole team daily.
ABILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
- A passion for food and producing creative and exciting dishes
- Dedication to food quality and control
- Self-motivated, pro-active and flexible
- Ability to forward think and plan ahead
- Ability to work calmly under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent timekeeping and reliability
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Problem solving and adapting in the kitchen
- 12 Months Experience in a similar role
- Available for the full 2021 season
- UK passport/Pre-settled Status approval
- Individually designed On-the-Job Training
- Personal Development Programme
- Promotional Opportunities
- Accommodation with Wi-Fi – all bills paid for
- Meals Provided On and Off Duty
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a Gym/Mountain Bikes/Free Activities
- Friends and Family Discounts
ARE YOU OUR NEXT BO & MUC SOUS CHEF?
If you think you are the perfect person to join our team then we want to hear from you. Just fill in the form below to apply.