Live and work in a place like no other.
Get out from the city and make friends for life when you join our fun and motivated team of up to 50 like-minded people living on site.
As well as total package of £29,240 including Service Charge you’ll enjoy all of these Torridon Benefits
- Great for the pocket…
- Adventure on your doorstep
- Have fun in one of the world’s most desirable back gardens! In Wester Ross, mountain biking, walking, climbing, kayaking and more are all on your doorstep, and you can start your day with a refreshing dip in the loch if you so choose. If you prefer to stay indoors, there’s also a team gym available.
- Try something different
- Maybe it’s a gap year like no other, or maybe it’s the start of a lifelong career in hospitality – take time to breathe, find your passion and grow with our support.
- Rise to the challenge
- We have a range of opportunities available – including apprenticeships that can really kick-start your career. Our on-site training manager is dedicated to rewarding your passion with quality opportunities to develop as you want.
We’re very proud to be a five red star resort, but it’s our personality that our guests really love and that’s what we want you to bring to The Torridon. Our kitchen porters make sure that we can delight everyone that dines at the resort and allows the Kitchen and Restaurant teams to deliver an amazing Torridon Experience
You’ll need to have a UK/EU passport and/or valid visa
- What you’ll bring to The Torridon
- Co-ordinate the washing of all restaurant crockery and cutlery.
- Co-ordinate the washing up of kitchen pots, pans and utensils.
- Co-ordinate the cleaning of the kitchen.
- Comply with the Cook Safe Guidelines.
- Assist with the daily tidy and cleaning of Team Kitchen Areas.
- Assist with the daily check of the team kitchen, fridge and is clean and tidy.
- Assist with the deep cleaning schedules.
- Ensure all crockery, cutlery and equipment are ready for service.
- Assist with the recycling for the kitchen and reduce use of single use plastic.
- Assist with the emptying of bins and waste in the kitchen and the cleanliness of the external refuse bins as required.
- Communicate effectively with the Kitchen team and other departments.
- Be able to talk to guests effectively about the resort and what is on offer.
- Ensure a continuous level of self-development.
ARE YOU OUR NEXT KITCHEN PORTER
If you think you are the perfect person to join our team then we want to hear from you. Just click on the link below to apply.