WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a motivated and professional person to manage the team to ensure they are working in a positive, productive, friendly and fun environment and to ensure a five-star food service delivery.
- To manage the service delivery of all food and drink at the Inn.
- To train all members of the team so that they are confident and competent.
- To performance manage each member of your team.
- Manage team rotas to ensure productivity and work-life balance.
- Manage the stock and equipment to maintain adequate levels.
- Communicate effectively with the Inn team and other departments.
- Manage Inn supplies and listed suppliers for quality, variety and efficiency.
- Manage the checking in of guests to their rooms.
- Manage the health and safety audit for the department and record hazards.
- Attend and contribute to meetings daily, weekly, monthly as necessary.
- Be able to talk to guests effectively about the resort and what is on offer.
- Manage monthly quality audit checks.
- To supply management reports to the leadership team.
- Manage customer expectations and deal with complaints and compliments.
- To manage the cleaning rotas to ensure that the Inn Restaurant, Bar and Toilets
ABILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
- A passion for food and producing creative and exciting dishes
- Dedication to food quality and control
- Self-motivated, pro-active and flexible
- Ability to forward think and plan ahead
- Ability to work calmly under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent timekeeping and reliability
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Problem solving and adapting in the kitchen
- A minimum of 6 months experience of working in a high-end bar or restaurant
- Basic Food & Beverage knowledge
- Proven experience in a cafe environment and making coffee is desirable
- An up to date Basic Food Hygiene Certificate is desirable
- Previous experience with EPOS till systems is desirable
- Available for the full season
- UK/EU passport and/or valid visa
- Individually designed On-the-Job Training
- Personal Development Programme
- Promotional Opportunities
- Accommodation with Wi-Fi – all bills paid for
- Meals Provided On and Off Duty
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a Gym/Mountain Bikes/Free Activities
- Friends and Family Discounts
ARE YOU OUR NEXT INN SUPERVISOR?
If you think you are the perfect person to join our team then we want to hear from you. Just click on the link below to apply.Apply Here