WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an Housekeeping Supervisor to assist the Head Housekeeper and supervise the team so they are working in a positive, productive, friendly and fun environment and to ensure a five-star of cleanliness in all areas of the resort.
Our staff are the heart of the resort and are what makes Torridon unique, we need people who are hard-working but who also have great interpersonal skills allowing them to build relationships with guests and really make their holiday.
We are looking for someone positive, productive, friendly & fun and to deliver a five-star housekeeping service in all areas of the resort.
- To ensure that public areas are kept clean and tidy.
- To ensure that rooms are ready for guest arrival and guests are happy with them.
- Greet guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Assist with cleaning all bedrooms in the hotel, stables and boathouse.
- Monitor team rotas to ensure productivity and work-life balance.
- Supervise the stock and equipment to maintain adequate levels.
- Communicate effectively with the Housekeeping team
- Manage the linen for quality.
- Supervise with the checking of team bedrooms and public areas.
- Supervise the washing of staff uniform.
- Ensure high levels of cleanliness and hygiene are met at all times
- Be able to talk to guests effectively about the resort and what is on offer
From time to time you will be required to take on additional tasks and duties relating to the smooth running of the resort.
ABILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated, pro-active and flexible
- Ability to work calmly under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently
- Excellent timekeeping and reliability
- Professional attitude
- A minimum of 6 months experience of working in housekeeping
- Available for the full season
- UK/EU passport and/or valid visa
- Conversational English
- Individually designed On-the-Job Training
- Personal Development Programme
- Promotional Opportunities
- Accommodation with Wi-Fi – all bills paid for
- Meals Provided On and Off Duty
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a Gym/Mountain Bikes/Free Activities
- Friends and Family Discounts
ARE YOU OUR NEXT HOUSEKEEPER?
If you think you are the perfect person to join our team then we want to hear from you. Just click on the link below to apply.