WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking to build a team of housekeepers to ensure a five-star of cleanliness in all areas of the resort.
Our team are the heart of the resort and are what makes Torridon unique, we need people who are hard-working but who also have great interpersonal skills allowing them to build relationships with guests and really make their holiday.
We are looking for someone positive, productive, friendly & fun and to deliver a five-star housekeeping service in all areas of the resort.
· Assist with the housekeeping of all resort public and back of house areas
· Assist with the housekeeping for all resort bedrooms
· Re-stock and replenish equipment and supplies in the cupboards
· Assist with the cleaning of team bedrooms for new arrivals and team areas
· Assist with the washing of team uniforms
· Assist with organising and distribution of laundry and linen
· Assist with washing and ironing of guest laundry
ABILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated, pro-active and flexible
- Ability to work calmly under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently
- Excellent timekeeping and reliability
- Professional attitude
- Available for the full season
- UK/EU passport and/or valid visa
- Preferable housekeeping experience, although full training is given
- Individually designed On-the-Job Training
- Personal Development Programme
- Promotional Opportunities
- Accommodation with Wi-Fi – all bills paid for
- Meals Provided On and Off Duty
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a Gym/Mountain Bikes/Free Activities
- Friends and Family Discounts
ARE YOU OUR NEXT HOUSEKEEPER?
If you think you are the perfect person to join our team then we want to hear from you. Just click on the link below to apply.