WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
To manage and co-ordinate all food service delivery in The Torridon Hotel to a five-star standard. Ensure the team are working in a positive, productive, friendly and fun environment.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - Food and Beverage Duty Manager
- Manage the service delivery of all food and drink at the Hotel.
- Train all members of the team so that they are confident and competent.
- Host and co-ordinate the food experience at the hotel for all guests.
- Manage the wine list so that is interesting, varied and competitive.
- Liaise with the Head Chef in co-ordinating professional food service and knowledge.
- Performance manage each member of your team.
- Manage team rotas to ensure productivity and work-life balance compatibility.
- Manage the stock and equipment to maintain adequate levels.
- Communicate effectively with the 1887 team and other departments.
- Manage food and beverage supplies for quality, variety and efficiency.
- Manage the health and safety audit for the department and record hazards.
- Attend and contribute to meetings daily, weekly, monthly as necessary.
- Be able to talk to guests effectively about the resort and what is on offer.
- Manage monthly quality audit checks.
- Supply management reports to the leadership team.
- Manage customer expectations and deal with complaints and compliments.
- Manage the cleaning rotas for all areas of food and beverage.
- Take Duty Manager responsibility for the resort as required.
- Responsibility for continuous self-development.
ABILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
- Self-motivated, pro-active and flexible
- Ability to forward think and plan ahead
- Ability to work calmly under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to create a fun, motivational environment.
- Excellent timekeeping and reliability
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to train others.
- At least 12 months restaurant management experience.
- UK/EU passport and/or valid visa
- Professional Gastronomy Food Service Knowledge
- Experienced Wine Knowledge
- Ability to use Excel/Word and Computer Literate
- Individually designed On-the-Job Training
- Personal Development Programme
- Promotional Opportunities
- Accommodation with Wi-Fi – all bills paid for
- Meals Provided On and Off Duty
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a Gym/Mountain Bikes/Free Activities
- Friends and Family Discounts
ARE YOU OUR NEXT FOOD AND BEVERAGE DUTY MANAGER?
If you think you are the perfect person to join our team then we want to hear from you. Just click on the links below to view the prospectus or apply.