WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Inspire and create memorable experiences, so everyone who visits us feels special and receive a 5 star food service.
- Train and performance manage the team so that they are confident and competent.
- Host and co-ordinate the food experience at the hotel for all guests.
- Assist with the delivery of the wine list so that is interesting, varied and competitive.
- Liaise with the Head Chef in co-ordinating professional food service and knowledge.
- Co-ordinate team rotas to ensure productivity and work-life balance compatibility.
- Communicate effectively with the 1887 team and other departments.
- Co-ordinate the stock and supplies for quality, variety and efficiency.
- Assist with the management of the health and safety for the department and record hazards.
- Attend and contribute to meetings daily, weekly, monthly as necessary.
- Manage customer expectations and deal with complaints and compliments.
- Manage the cleaning rotas for all areas of food and beverage.
- Ensure the department effectively recycles and environmental audit is carried out.
ABILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
- Live the Mission
- Be a role-model
- Use great judgement
- Own Mistakes
- Inspire Development
- Recognise & Reward
- Team Performance
- Quality & Customer Service
- Health & Safety
- Environment & Carbon Footprint
- At least 12 months supervisory management experience.
- UK/EU passport and/or valid visa
- Professional Food Service Knowledge
- Intermediate Wine Knowledge
- Ability to use Excel/Word and Computer Literate
- Individually designed On-the-Job Training
- Personal Development Programme
- Promotional Opportunities
- Meals Provided On Duty
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a Gym/Mountain Bikes/Free Activities
- Friends and Family Discounts
ARE YOU OUR NEXT FOOD AND BEVERAGE ASSISTANT – BO & MUC
If you think you are the perfect person to join our team then we want to hear from you. Just click on the link below to apply.