WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for positive, productive and friendly members of the team, who are fun to work with and assist with a five-star food service delivery for the resort.
- Co-operate with your training so that you are confident and competent.
- Professionally serve Breakfast, Lunch, Tea/Coffee and Dinner.
- Setting tables and ensuring all dining, Bo and Muc and Beinn Bar areas are ready for service
- Deliver food and drink to Bo and Muc and Beinn Bar.
- Clear and re-lay tables
- Assist with the preparation of drinks in the Beinn Bar
- Clear and clean glasses
- Restock and replenish bar & restaurant supplies
- Ensure five-star standard of cleanliness and hygiene are always met
- Knowledge of the wine list.
- Assist with the recycling for the department, plastic, glass, paper and metal.
ABILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
- Greet guests in a friendly, yet professional manner
- Communicate effectively with the kitchen team
- Ensure guests are happy and deliver a consistently high level of service
- Be able to talk to guests effectively about the resort and what is on offer
- Available for the full season
- UK/EU passport and/or valid visa
- Individually designed On-the-Job Training
- Personal Development Programme
- Promotional Opportunities
- Meals Provided On Duty
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a Gym/Mountain Bikes/Free Activities
- Friends and Family Discounts
ARE YOU OUR NEXT FOOD AND BEVERAGE ASSISTANT – BO & MUC
If you think you are the perfect person to join our team then we want to hear from you. Just click on the link below to apply.