WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
To assist with the management of the team to ensure they are working in a positive, productive, friendly and fun environment and to ensure a five-star service in all areas of the resort.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - Assistant Operations Manager
- Assist with the operational management of the day to day running of the resort.
- Train members of the team so that they are confident and competent.
- Host and co-ordinate the experience at the hotel for all guests.
- Performance manage members of the team.
- Manage team rotas to ensure productivity and work-life balance compatibility.
- Manage the stock and equipment to maintain adequate levels.
- Communicate effectively with the Directors/Leaders and other departments.
- Manage supplies for quality, variety and efficiency.
- Assist with the the health and safety audit for the hotel and record hazards.
- Attend and contribute to meetings daily, weekly, monthly as necessary.
- Be able to talk to guests effectively about the resort and what is on offer.
- Manage monthly quality audit checks.
- Supply management reports to the leadership team.
- Manage customer expectations and deal with complaints and compliments.
- Take Duty Manager responsibility for the resort as required.
- Responsibility for continuous self-development
ABILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
- Understanding of 5 Star service delivery
- Self-motivated, pro-active and flexible.
- Ability to forward think and plan ahead.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to create a fun, motivational environment.
- Excellent timekeeping and reliability.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to train others.
- At least 12 months duty management experience.
- UK/EU passport and/or valid visa.
- Professional Food and Wine Knowledge.
- Passionate and Professional.
- Ability to use Excel/Word and Computer Literate.
- Individually designed On-the-Job Training
- Personal Development Programme
- Promotional Opportunities
- Accommodation with Wi-Fi – all bills paid for
- Meals Provided On and Off Duty
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a Gym/Mountain Bikes/Free Activities
- Friends and Family Discounts
ARE YOU OUR NEXT ASSISTANT OPERATIONS MANAGER?
If you think you are the perfect person to join our team then we want to hear from you. Just click on the links below to view the prospectus or apply.