WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
To manage the Activity Department to ensure the team are working in a positive, productive, friendly and fun environment and to ensure a range of Activities are a five-star service standard.
- Manage the Health and Safety assessment and compliance for the Activity Department to ensure that all areas of assessment are compliant with at least statutory guidelines.
- Lead, manage, and co-ordinate the resort activity programme to provide a varied and challenging programme of activities for guests.
- Ensure that you maintain a quality control audit for the department and to highlight any significances.
- Manage self and team performance to ensure that the team are performing at Torridon Best and continually developing and improving.
- Monitor competitors monthly, and update the OM on current policies, practices and trends to ensure a continuous process of improvement.
- Monitor the Green Conscious initiatives for the activity department and assist to improve environmental practices.
- Ensure that all guest complaints and queries are dealt with efficiently and actions given to operations manager and guest relations manager and that a process of continuous improvement is in place.
- Manage the work rotas to ensure that adequate levels of service are delivered to company requirements.
- Manage and monitor monthly sales for the activity department and produce monthly sales targets and reports to the senior team.
ABILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
- Passion for the outdoors
- Expected highest standards of safety
- Self-motivated, pro-active and flexible
- Ability to forward think and plan ahead
- Ability to work calmly under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent timekeeping and reliability
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Current first aid certificate.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Previous experience instructing outdoor activities to a senior level.
- Experience working with a broad range of clientele, children and adults.
- UKCC Level 1 Coach / Level 2 Coach
- GNAS/Archery GB Leader
- SRT 1
- Individually designed On-the-Job Training
- Personal Development Programme
- Promotional Opportunities
- Accommodation with Wi-Fi – all bills paid for
- Meals Provided On and Off Duty
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a Gym/Mountain Bikes/Free Activities
- Friends and Family Discounts
ARE YOU OUR NEXT ACTIVITY MANAGER?
If you think you are the perfect person to join our team then we want to hear from you. Just click on the link below to apply.Apply Now