With Father’s Day on the horizon, what better way to treat your Dad than giving him an experience he’ll remember for many years to come. We’ve laid out our top five picks for full or half day activities which can all be booked directly through Torridon activities on specific days or through our half and full day activity vouchers.
5. Sea Kayaking – Explore the Torridon coastline from a truly unique viewpoint. Embark on either a full or half day adventure keeping your eyes out for Seals, Porpoise, Sea Eagles and a range of other wildlife.
4. Clay Pigeon Shooting – What this activity lacks with time makes up with excitement. We have both a 20 gauge shotgun for novices and a 12 gauge for the more experienced as well as different traps to give you an achievable and fun challenge.
3. Gorge Walking – Descend into a gorge and scramble, wade, climb, swim and jump your way up through one of our magnificent venues. Your pint at the end of the day will be well deserved!
2. Mountain Biking – Experience the renowned and wild Wester Ross trails and single track. We have a number of half and full day options to get out into the wild to see what all the fuss is about for all abilities.
1. Bag a Munro – Our top choice for treating your dad. Take a day and ascend one of the many Munros and Corbetts in the area and really get out into the wilderness with one of our experienced guides who can carve an experience to quench your thirst for adventure.
After you decide which activity to pick, the only problem left will be how to top it next year!