In celebration of World Gin Day, our wonderful barman, Shane, has concocted a brand new cocktail using our Arcturus Scots Pine! Taking inspiration from our Rose Garden, It eloquently signals the start of summer with soft and fruity notes of berry and rose petals along with a crisp pine finish of the Scots pine!
Indulge in a refreshing cocktail within the comforts of your own home using the recipe below!
Torridon Rose Garden Cocktail
4.5cl – Arcturus Scots Pine Gin
1.5cl – Kitchen Garden berries and rose petals syrup
(Brambles, strawberries, raspberries, untreated and eatable red/pink rose petals)
1.5cl – fresh lemon juice
Egg whites of one egg
1 vanilla pod and fresh rose petals (garnish)
1 chilled martini glass
- In a shaker half-filled with ice, pour in the gin and the egg white.
- Using a thin strainer, pour in the fresh lemon juice and the berry/rose syrup.
- Cover the shaker and shake vigorously.
- Pour the cocktail inside the chilled martini glass using the shaker’s strainer.
- Spread the brown sugar equally on the foam and caramelise it with the torch.
- Garnish with the pod and rose petals
Find a bench in our rose or gin garden, or facing west along loch Torridon and enjoy the view with the drink.