December 12, 2013
When you are trying to put together a tour or vacation, isn’t it great when somebody has already done the spade work?
Step forward Connoisseurs Scotland who have assembled a number of itineraries to get the best out of a luxury visit to Scotland.
Itinerary 11 is particularly good*.
- Day One: Arrive at The Torridon and dive into a whisky nosing before dinner
- Day Two: Enjoy bracing activities such as kayaking on Loch Torridon or a more gentle guided walk
- Day Three: Fancy an evening cruise on Loch Torridon or a spot of fly fishing with a ghillie?
- Day Four: Wave a fond farewell to The Torridon and head over to Kinloch Lodge on Skye for more great food and maybe a cookery lesson
- Day Five: Check out of Kinloch Lodge after a hearty breakfast and head back to Inverness airport
Could there be a more luxurious introduction to the Scottish Highlands?
Available with a fully-chauffeured option or self-drive car.
*(Yes we are biased)